Air inflated gumball balloons are a great for table centerpieces and decorating your function, instantly adding colour and/or atmosphere to your event. CQ Party Hire have a massive range of colours, prints and designs. We recommend booking in advance, then collecting the bunches the morning of your party or event. Visit our showroom today and speak to one of our balloon specialists.
Balloons Inflation and Floating Times
– CQ Party Hire includes Hi-Float for all helium latex balloons for no extra charge.
– Helium quality latex balloons will last approximately 12 hours however extreme temperatures will reduce float time.
– Foil balloons will last an estimated 7 – 10 days – must be 40-45cm or larger to float.
– Air-inflated balloons should last for estimated 7-10 days.
Helium Balloon Safety
WARNING Do not inhale helium. Inhaling balloon gas can cause death.
– The inhalation of helium cuts off a person’s supply of oxygen and can cause dizziness, unconsciousness, an embolism and ultimately death!
– Helium is a non-flammable gas. The gas is inert (doesn’t react to anything), it’s non-toxic, colourless, odourless and tasteless.
– We always recommend using helium gas in a well ventilated area to reduce the danger of asphyxiation.
– Supervision amongst children is encouraged at all times.
– CQ Party Hire strongly discourages the intentional release of all balloons into the air when filled with helium or compressed air.
– Please ensure they are tightly secured to a weight, popped and disposed of properly.